jueves, marzo 19, 2009

Most of us need the eggs

Acabo de terminar de ver Annie Hall. La había visto hace unos cuantos años ya, y cada tanto la dan en TV y engancho alguna que otra escena. Esta vez la tenía en DVD y volví a verla completa. Increíble la frase final:


I thought of that old joke, you know, this-
this-this guy goes to a psychiatrist and
says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy. He
thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the
doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn
him in?" And the guy says, "I would, but
I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's
pretty much how how I feet about
relationships. You know, they're totally
irrational and crazy and absurd and ...
but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it
because, uh, most of us need the eggs.
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=zabalita" target="_top">Free Website Counter
Free Counter